Discover how to build a business around your passion… in these monthly webinars hosted by BCEEN.
BCEEN was founded on the idea of supporting marginalized groups in the local Brampton community. Once a month, we’ll share valuable insights in these evening sessions, to help empower underrepresented individuals to create the business of their dreams.
SCHEDULE OF UPCOMING SESSIONS
In this Webinar Series, you will learn how to identify your goals and aspirations for your business and build a step-by-step plan to help you achieve these goals.
Join us on the last Wednesday of each month from 6 to 8 Eastern!
Dec 23rd: Executing the Plan (SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIMING)
- Learn how to execute your plan with intention, including the power of focusing on “one thing,”
- Discover how to build daily habits that will allow you to consistently execute on the plan you created,
- And gain an understanding of how to track your progress every step of the way.
Jan 27th: Building a Business From Your Passion
- Identify your personal passions and connect them with your business goals,
- Align your business values with your personal values to create harmony in your day-to-day life,
- And look ahead to long-term goals for yourself & your business.
Oct 28th: Goal Setting & Daily Habits (recording available for registrants)
Without crystal-clear goals & aspirations, it’s impossible to measure your progress. In this session, you will:
- Identify your top reasons for wanting to start your own business,
- Gain critical insights into the goal-setting process, including how to think “big” in terms of goals & aspirations,
- And analyse your daily habits to determine where you can make changes to contribute to your overall success.
Nov 25th: Creating the Plan (recording available for registrants)
- Discover how to work backwards from your goals to create a plan of action,
- Create a high-level plan that you can follow to help you achieve your goals,
- And map out the steps you must take in order to find success in your market.
Meet Your Host
Thomas is the CEO of Republix, a technology platform that helps businesses generate sales and leads with guaranteed results. Under his leadership, Republix has grown from 0 to 26 million in revenues in 10 months and is on track to cross 50M in revenues by the end of 2020 which would make it the fastest growing company in Canadian history. Thomas and the Republix team have generated over 100 Million in B2B sales results and over 2 Billion in B2C sales results. Thomas is a married father of 5 boys who has a passion for growth, education and an equal right to win for all, and is fueled by the goal of helping entrepreneurial dreams come to life.
What people say about our presenter: Thomas
“Thomas takes great care of his clients and partners. He helped us with our funnel for my first online products. He was by my side at every step … we did $128,000 in sales in under 2 weeks.”
And those who have worked with our team at bceen are saying…
“BCEEN has been a valuable experience in which I have been a part of.
During the first webinar, I have connected to multiple professional individuals, who I not only will be doing future business with but also consider a friend.
The engagement that we all had was extremely comfortable and enjoyable. BCEEN has allowed me to engage with like-minded individuals.”
“As an entrepreneur, it is not always easy to find the right kind of mentorship to propel you along. I would like to take this opportunity to say how grateful I am to have stumbled upon your organization BCEEN, and for the opportunity to work with you. A couple months ago I reached out to BCEEN and had a lengthy unrushed conversation with you which have now turned into a great working relationship. The information, leads and connections you have provided is absolutely beyond compare. You embody what a true professional is, your knowledge base is so vast and priceless. For all that you have done to help me propel my business model in the right direction, I thank you I look forward to our continued working relationship.”
Christine C. Ross-Cargill-Morgan
Past-President Congress of Black Women, Brampton Chapter
CEO Ross Gourmet Spices & Sauce
CEO Christine C. Ross Inc